A note from Tim Costello:
As a sector we need to invest in our future, beyond our own organisations, beyond our own area of activity. We are powerful in economic terms – employing over 1 million Australians – and we are powerful in social terms – holding our communities together in good times and bad. We need to also be powerful advocates for our sector, and that can only happen if we all commit some of our time and resources to our collective future.
CCA is a group of leading organisations who have shown a commitment to strengthen the not-for-profit (NFP) sector in Australia and influence its future. I hope that you can join us.
Tim Costello, Chair, CCA.
Become part of an organisation that:
- Promotes the value of the NFP sector
- Is working to develop a vision for a stronger and more sustainable NFP sector
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas and information between NFP organisations
- Influences and shapes the NFP policy agenda with parliamentarians, policy-makers, sector leaders and business
- Informs, educates and assists NFP organisations to deal with change and build sustainable futures
- Researches emerging sector issues including access to finance, capacity building, mapping the regulatory burden and planning for the future of the sector.
Take advantage of CCA Member benefits:
CCA’s policy submissions to government on key NFP reform agenda issues; opportunity for input into CCA’s submissions and use of CCA’s submissions to support your own; opportunities for industry collaboration.
Opportunity for NFP member CEOs to nominate for a director position on the CCA Board as vacancies arise.
Events and Networking
Events for members such as small roundtables; CEO forums with expert panellists; member networking and major events such as policy debates at the National Press Club.
Expertise and Advice
Access the CEO and Board for high level discussion and advice on the current environment; policy issues relating to the NFP reform agenda; government relations; and access to decision-makers in Canberra.
Research and Information
An e-newsletter; access to CCA internal and commissioned research; access to research undertaken by government bodies and other groups; daily updates on major political and other events – when CCA learns about it, so will you.