National Press Club pre-election event – candidates debate The future of the NFP sector
This is it – the discussion the whole charities and not-for-profit sector have been asking for since the election was called – a televised National Press Club lunch debate devoted entirely to discussing the future of the charities and not-for-profit sector.
This is a very important debate for our sector, our communities and this election campaign – and a time to refocus the talk to be about more than just the economy.
· Shadow Minister Andrew Leigh (ALP)
· Senator Rachel Siewert (Greens)
· Coalition representative to be confirmed
· Rev. Tim Costello (CCA and World Vision) as Chair
Date Tuesday, 14th June
Time 11:30am arrival for 12pm start (finishes at 2pm)
Venue National Press Club - 16 National Circuit, Barton CANBERRA
COST AND BOOKINGS*
· CCA organisation members– $60 per person
· non CCA members $85 per person
*Includes sit-down lunch and wines
BOOK HERE NOW (seats limited)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.